Montag, 11. Dezember 2006

*welcome to my photo blog*




...here you will find everything about me, my photography and art...










*new Photos*

/December 2006/



















































































































*blind*

/December 2006/

















































*England 2005/ 2006*







a typical English Panther- Taxi in London

/2005/


















These boats are "Punting Boats" in Cambridge, England. /2006/



Try to "punt" and you will notice that it's not as easy as it seems! (Some people even FALL into the water; it is so funny :D )


















ceiling of an English church....




/summer 2005/























*Life*































I stood there in the cold, when I saw this building that was pulled down some days after I took this photo...








sunset in Italy.....

Everytime I look at this photo, I can feel the warmth and security...





























sunset in my home-town...

/August 2006/





























can you see it???


sometimes I also would like to camouflage myself like this animal


/Turkey, 2002/






























*me*









after an operation in July, 2006










































you can read the stories to
this picture at this link:

http://indeterminacy.blogspot.com/2006/12/each-night-in-extended-instant-that.html#comments



Thanks to Indeterminacy, who gave me the opportunity to "exhibit" my photo on his blog!!!
Furthermore I wanna thank all people who wrote stories to it!










" I was hanging from a tree unaccustomed to such violence.
Jesus looking down on my
I'm prepared for one big silence
How'd I ever end up here must be through some lack of kindness
then it seemed to dawn on my
Haemoglobin is they key...."


I was inspired by the song "Haemoglobin" (by Placebo) to take this picture....
I love it ;)


















moasic- self-portrait...........

1 Kommentar:

Indeterminacy hat gesagt…

How sensuous your eyes become after they have been hidden in photo after photo.